Sunday, September 6, 2009

Big THREE


I have been so bad at posting lately....Jakey is three now, we can't believe it! What a blessing he is and what joy he brings us! He is always making us laugh and doing the funniest things. So, we took him to Chucky Cheese for his B-day and he was fine at first. Then, he saw Chucky and his friends and wanted to leave from that point on....he kept saying, "I want to go outside, want to go outside." I guess Chucky Cheese and his friends left a bad impression on him. We won't be going there anytime soooooon! Happy Birthday Jakey!!!! We love you son!!!!

3 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Kim-
I'm so glad you found my blog so that I can see yours, too!
That little Jakey is adorable! Love that amazing hair and big grin. Can you believe our little guys are THREE? We need to get them together to play sometime.
Oh, and Parker loooooves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, too! :)
So funny that Jake wasn't downs with the OTHER big mouse - Chucky...ha ha. I'm not so sure Parker would like him either at this point.

MRSA MOM said...

ah, that is cute cake face. love it kimmie!

Dean and Rachel said...

I haven't checked your blog forever! How the heck are you? I hope Jake had a great birthday. He is so cute:)