Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been double tagged.....

So, I have been double tagged. For anyone who knows me, they know that I never respond to emails or anything like this. I love to read about everyone and get to know new things about them. We'll here it goes:

TEN YEARS AGO.... I was living in Provo and going to school at UVSC.

FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED....... (Hawaii, Kaui, and Oahu), North Carolina, and Mexico (Cabo, Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST.......
1. Pay bills
2. Organize my basement
3. Lose my Christmas fat
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Paint Jake's room

I ENJOY.....going on dates w/Shake, playing w/Jakey, I absolutely love when Jakey comes up to me & snuggles, playing tennis & softball, hanging out with my family & friends, movies, shopping, going out to eat, traveling..

THREE BAD HABITS.....
1. Eating. I love food, especially desserts.
2. Cleaning. I OCD out on the house...can't handle clutter....this drives Shake crazy sometimes...
3. Procrastinating...

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME........
1. Ok, don't laugh, but back in the 80's I was in a Tina Turner video (Thunder Dome)...haha
2. I love to drink instant carnation breakfast in the morning w/vanilla soy milk.
3. I absolutely cannot stand spiders, roaches, or any type of gross rodent....ewww.
4. I hate public speaking.
5. I enjoy going on walks, hikes, or bike rides .....

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD..... I have worked in sales at Dillards & Metabolife, a nanny back at home, in loan servicing at Ameriquest, a counselor at UVSC...and the list goes on.

Ok, I finally did it! I am tagging Lisa, Kelly, Celiese, Arlene, and Jaime. If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps and fill in the info about yourself. Then, name the 5 people you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs.

3 comments:

annie and jared said...

well i will be needing to see that tina turner video pronto! that is halarious-- see you tomorrow!

Paityn Ann said...

Kim hi! I just came across your blog and had to say hey. I havne't seen your little boy for a very long time. He is adorable. Tell Shake hi. (Garrit and Gav's Sis)

The Smallwood Family said...

I'll get right to it. Give me a couple more days.